Q & A Testing Solutions
Software Testing & Quality Assurance is an incredibly important, yet very underappreciated stage in software development lifecycle. For better context, the difference between a billion-dollar idea and a flop may very well come down to how much time is spent in the QA.
How could your product be a smashing success if it doesn’t perform consistently for all your customers? This where we come to your rescue.
Software Testing is a rigorous quality assurance process and has greater implications now than ever before because of the ever-changing expectations and demands of the end users. Finding independent QA and testing vendors, who are not biased by the development unit, is crucial to the success of a quality product. At MosChip, we value this, and being a Q/A software testing company enables us to report the transparent view. Our objective is to measure the performance quality of the functional components. We practice a thorough framework-based methodology when conducting functional, GUI, database and regression testing.
Testing Expertise Summary
Types of Testing
- Creation of Test Strategy
- Creating Test Plan
- Test Case Design
- Prepare and maintain Test Coverage/Specification documents
- Test Case Execution
- Defect Identification & Analysis
- Communication written/oral
- Defect reporting & tracking
- Detailed Test Summary report creation
- Test Automation for silicon validation (C, Shell & Perl Scripting).
- Functional Testing
- Performance Testing
- Load/Stress Testing
- Compliance Testing
- Compatibility Testing
- Interoperability Testing
- Integration & Regression Testing
- UI Testing
- Environmental Stress Testing (Hot/Cold Chamber Environment)
Areas of Testing Expertise