We help you create future technology
MosChip provides a wide range of design and development services across a broad spectrum of embedded platforms, based on MPSoC, Microprocessors, DSPs, FPGA, ASIC, and their associated critical Memory peripherals. Our System Design and Engineering abilities make it helpful for organizations across various industries like Defence, Medical, Telecom, Storage, Networking, Computing, Communication/ Consumer, and IoT Product segments.
Electronic devices have evolved significantly with ever-shrinking components, growing processing power, High-Speed requirements, and a high level of integration. MosChip follows a proven stage-wise process, which involves defining System Architecture, planning Low Power designs, BoM cost optimization, design capturing, PCB Layout design, including SI/PI, EMI/EMC, Thermal Integrity analysis, FPGA and Embedded software development, and Electronic Manufacturing Services (PCB Fabrication as per DFM / DFA requirements, PCB assembly and Testing) for Engineering prototypes and production.
- Xilinx FPGA (Ultrascale, Virtex, Spartan, Artix Series), Freescale Communications Processors, Power PC Processors, Analog & Texas DSP Processors, Renesas & Microchip Microcontroller.
- Multiple FPGA-based Modular Platform Designs of varied complexity for target applications and use case scenarios.
- Reference Designs and Evaluation Platform Designs catering to Silicon Bring-up, Functional Validation, PVT Characterization, SLT, and for target applications.
- Designs involving high speed, high component density, Impedance Control, Varied PCB Materials (Megtron6, Rogers, Isola, Polyimide, Rigid & Flexi Rigid), Special Processes (Via Back Drilling, Blind / Buried Via’s, Group-A / Group-B Certifications), higher layer count (24 to 30 Layers) & larger Panel sizes (24” x 30”).
- Memory: Synchronous & Asynchronous Memories i.e. DDR2, DDR3/3L, DDR4, QDR, LPDDR2 Flash (SPI & Parallel) CFD, SATA, SD Card, MMC, eMMC NAND Flash, NVMe SSDs.
- Communication Interfaces: PCIe Gen 1/2/3/4, Ethernet(10/100/1G/10G), USB 2.0/3.0/3.1, OTG, USB DRD PCI, ISA, UART, SPI, I2C, CAN, MIL1553B, RS422, Rapid I/O, Rocket I/O, MGTs, Optical, QSFP/SFP+.
- Audio/Video Interfaces – Codecs AC97, I2S, LVDS, Video ADC & DAC, HDMI, LCD, CSI & DSI.
- Mixed Signal HDI Designs: ADC, DAC, RF.
- Form Factor: ATX, VME, PCI, cPCI, VPX & Custom
- Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) through 3rd Party Eco System for Prototyping and low volume production in India, USA & Israel.
- Good Experience in Environmental Test Procedures & Mechanical Structural Designs.
Over the years, MosChip has leveraged its domain expertise in Engineering Printed Circuit board design and development, FPGA Design, Embedded Software, and electronic manufacturing to give us an edge over any other company.
Our success is due to a combination of engineering excellence, project-proven engineering practices, and a strong relationship with customers. We as Service Providers / Design Partners often work with Client’s Co-Vendors to ensure quality deliverables, the success of the design, and to meet objectives during the design phase & also for Post Delivery Support.
- 500+ Product & System Designs completed to date towards Commercial, Military & Industrial applications.
- High Capacity, High-Speed SSD Storage Designs for Cloud Application in 3RU and 4RU Form Factors with PCIe Gen3 interconnect.
- Industrial PC Mother Board Designs in ATU Form factor with 8 x DDR4 DIMM Connectors, USB3.1, SATA & LGA Socket.
- ARM 11 / ARM 9 based SOC Platform and Product Designs
- Multiple FPGA based Modular Platform Designs of varying complexity
- Designs involving high speed, high component density, Impedance Control, Varied PCB Materials (Megtron6, Rogers, Isola, Polyamide, Rigid & Flexi Rigid), Special Processes (Via Back Drilling, Blind / Buried Via’s, Group-A / Group-B Certifications), higher layer count (24 to 30 Layers) & larger Panel sizes (24 x 30).
- Established Manufacturing and Assembly Eco-System with 3rd Parties in India, USA & Israel
- Time to Market: Flexibility & Ability to ramp up additional resources per Project needs
- Proven workflow of multiple designs with different Clients at different geographic locations & product segments
- In-house training to reskill the resources for design needs and to scale the resources
- Flexible business models to meet custom design needs and timelines