RTL Design and Design Verification
With more than 20 years of being in the industry, MosChip has emerged as a leader in RTL Design and Design Verification services with in-house capabilities in IP verification, Block/Sub-system-level and SoC level verification with low power intent as well.
With its strong expertise in RTL design, Design Verification, associated tool flow, SoC verification languages (HVL), ASIC Prototyping and post-silicon validation combined with a strong understanding of peripheral system level deployment and industry standard verification methodologies, Moschip can help clients build error-free design and reduce the time-to-market.
MosChip has proven to be a valuable partner to various businesses in design and verification ODCs for semiconductor product companies globally. MosChip also offers a portfolio of custom verification of IPs for standard interfaces for various industries.
- IP/SoC Design and Verification
- Expertise in developing verification testbench components for chip/module level using Verilog/System Verilog/C/C++
- Expertise in verification methodologies like eRM/OVM/UVM to develop extendable test-bench/test-cases environment.
- Microarchitecture development
- Test Plan, Test Bench Development, Development of BFMs, Monitors, Checkers Block level, Sub-system level, and SoC-level verification
- Defining and executing detailed verification plan from spec working with architects, designers, system engineers.
- Writing tests, debugging tests, automating regression scripts and regression environment.
- Incorporating code-coverage, functional coverage, assertions, cover-groups etc to achieve 100% verification completeness prior to tape out.
- Functional and Code Coverage Analysis
- Low Power Verification (CPF/UPF flows)
- Gate Level Simulations
- Expertise in PCI-E 1-3, USB 2/3, DDR 2/3/4, SATA, HDMI, AHB, APB, AXI, SPI, I2C, UART, I2S, ARM Cortex A53, A15, A7, Gigabit Ethernet
Contact Us For More Details
[contact-form-7 id=”4903″ title=”homec”]