The Global Leader in Product Development
We provide simple solutions to your complex problems.
Established in 1999, MosChip is the First Fabless Semiconductor company publicly traded in India with approx.20 years of experience. MosChip is a semiconductor and system design company with a focus on Turnkey ASICs, Mixed Signal IP, Semiconductor & Product Engineering and IoT solutions catering to Aerospace & Defence, Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Medical and Networking & Telecommunications.
Over the past 2 decades, MosChip has developed and shipped millions of connectivity ICs. MosChip’ s IoT solutions like Smart Lighting, Smart Metering and Asset Tracking are successfully deployed in volume.
Custom Silicon to Product Development Company
Started in 1999 as a product company, MosChip has shipped millions of products for connectivity applications as well as SoCs, that are used in defence and aerospace applications. MosChip provides custom silicon solutions using in-house IPs and third-party IPs. Our expertise in silicon proven platform solutions create a strong foundation for custom semicomductor solutions in the areas of data converters, SOC’s for STB, smart metering, handheld devices and various IOT Applications
MosChip’s SoC design team has expertise in providing design services from specification to GDSII along with FPGA prototyping. MosChip has been working with the leading foundries like TSMC, UMC, Global Foundries and Tower Jazz from the past 20+ years.
Empowering People. Expanding Possibilities.
We succeed when our clients succeed. Our client-driven approach demonstrates our ability to collaborate and execute with excellence.
Integrity is Execution
The culture we continuously build is honest. There are no shortcuts. We deliver excellence with integrity in everything we do.
Embracing a Global Network
We embrace the power of a global network no matter where you perform business.
Driven by Innovation
We challenge innovation at every level. We encourage the growth of our client’s future with our highly motivated and qualified team of engineers.
We Aim to be Your Most Valued Partner
- Our team has a cumulative experience of taping out 200+ ASICs targeted to leading foundries in various process nodes including 7nm
- Our team has built its own connectivity ICs that were sold in volumes over the years.
- Our team has expertise in building Digital IP and Verification IP
- Our team has built high-speed SerDes IP over the years with some in production and some production ready
- Our team has over 400 man years of experience in engineering IoT solutions for lighting, asset monitoring and smart metering
- Our smart street lighting solution is monitoring over 1 million street lights across India
- We are Tier 1 IoT partners to leading companies in DG manufacturing and lighting
- Our team has designed high-speed product and system designs involving System Architecture, Schematic Design, PCB Layout, Signal Integrity, Power Integrity and DFM / DFA requirements
- Our team has expertise in BSP, Device Drivers, Test Scripts, Test Applications and GUI on Linux, VxWorks and Windows Operating Systems
Latest from our Blog
09 SepMosChip adds a feather to its cap with a battery-operated, wearable design for safety equipment.
Do you think accidents are avoidable? If yes, should we call them accidents at all? We leave it to your thinking but, what if it is unavoidable, How fast can we control the damages?
There are many safety equipment manufacturers who came with their own ways to handle the situation but t
08 SepMosChip to redefine "Smart Living" with wearable custom safety devices for Industries & Individuals.
Prevention is better than cure.
Do you agree that, when a highly populated country is developing at a fast pace, there are major safety challenges in every sector that is helping it grow?
If yes, being a public co
20 MayA Look at 2019 Telematics Tracking Solution Trends
According to the reports, the global telematics market is estimated to be $130 billion by 2024, with a growing CAGR of more than 15% during 2018-2024. In 2018, various advancements were made by the telematics solution providers to the telematics industry like improvement in sensor technologies,
02 MayMosChip Institute of Silicon Systems reaches a milestone of training 500 Analog Layout Engineers in India.
MosChip Institute of Silicon Systems (M-ISS) is the first in the nation to train 500 Analog Layout Engineers and assisted them in getting jobs at the leading semiconductor companies.
03 SepMosChip announces acquisitions to strengthen Semiconductor Business Unit & CEO appointment
Acquisitions bring in synergy through: –
Our Clients Make Us Who We Are
We deliver a wide range of services and solutions to a diversified client base of 400+ clients, including
Fortune 500 companies and Indian defence organizations.