MosChip’s WiART is the next-gen solution to dive into the world of wireless devices. WiART is a plug-n-play and low power radio frequency (LPRF) module that enable you to convert your conventional wired solutions into wireless ones with ease. WiART modules can be easily utilized by system integrators and meter/lighting manufacturers, to build their applications.
Our WiART modules are available in two basic variants Sub-1 GHz and 2.4 GHz for applications requiring connectivity range of 100 meters to 6 KM.
In addition, we also support you with our expert design services to help you throughout the production to installation process. Our benefits include:
- Rapid prototyping for your product demonstrations / VC funding
- Production ready hardware with automated testing suite
- Deployment support with the help of network design, remote diagnostics, over-the-air upgrade
Turn your device wireless with
- TTL / RS232 / RS485 interface for serial connectivity
- Plug-n-play wireless connectivity via Transparent mode
- Instant support for Modbus protocol
- Integration assistance for energy meters, industrial controllers, PLC modules etc.
- Customized services for implementation of custom protocols on WiART modules.
I/O interfaces for sensor networks
- Support for multiple I/Os
- Digital inputs and outputs
- Analog inputs (0-5V, 0-10V, 4-20mA)
- This variant is used for sensor networks which do not have serial interface connectivity
- These modules are useful for industrial / home automation and other control applications
Range from 100 meters to 6 KM!
- Get the desired range that suits your application need
- Transmit power range options of 16 dBm, 21 dBm, 27 dBm
- Baud rate of up to of 11,500 bauds
Integrated SmartMesh for extended range
- Use SmartMesh protocol for increased reach
- Supports large networks with 200 to 500 nodes and 25 to 50 hops
- SmartMesh protocol increases the network performance multi-fold and provides you fast and reliable data acquisition
- You also get rid of repeaters – hence optimizing the network cost
- Smart metering
- Energy monitoring
- Industrial automation
- Building management system
- Home automation
- High value asset monitoring
- Lighting Control