Eco-system of wearable devices
Wearable devices are a trend now. It is probably the most popular of all IoT devices designed to track your fitness levels. MosChip’s eco-system of wearable devices encompass superior product development knowledge and expertise in leading technology facets.
Our areas of technology expertise include:
- Hardware / electronic design and development
- Power management solutions
- BSP / firmware development to ensure high performance
- Smartphone application development on Android and iPhone platforms to allow connectivity with the wearable device.
- Cloud / web application for enabling M2M (machine-to-machine) / IoT (Internet of things) for remote monitoring and control.
- Integrated BLE-4.0 modules to develop low power consuming wearable devices.
- Devices with standard services such as alert notifications, battery service, device information, proximity, scan parameters, time etc.
- Advanced functioning devices for health and lifestyle related profiles such as blood pressure, cycling, Glucose and so on.
Using our Pebble platform, we have designed, Pebble, our own wearable device which is:
- Compatible with Android and iOS devices.
- Includes a black and white e-paper display, a vibrating motor, a magnetometer, ambient light sensors and an accelerometer.
- Features a tap detection algorithm which makes use of accelerometer on pebble platform and displays the correct tap on the UI.
BLE-4.0 technology can be also utilized in:
- Designing customized application for vibrating alert to text messages, emails, incoming calls, and notifications from social media accounts
- Developing customize application to provide alerts for share market, alerts for preferred and important news as per user interests.
- Develop applications that can act as a remote controller for the phone or cameras.