Enterprise & Mobile Applications
With the emergence of smartphones & consumer applications, the demand of embedded applications has increased significantly. At MosChip, our experts work in the development of interfaces & applications meeting the requirements of the clients, in terms of reliability and performance (UI, UX and HMI application). Our solutions are spanned across domains like secure e-mail, e-commerce website access, M2M applications, Internet of Things (IoT), integration of wearable devices and hardware sensors with mobile platforms.
MosChip has extensive expertise in design, development, testing and deployment of the enterprise and mobile applications, in both Android and iOS. MosChip has developed an array of applications in the areas of wearables, medical electronics, energy monitoring, industrial automation, home automation, connected cars etc. Our application development team has experience in building integrated solutions for standalone applications for existing products/services and device driver for hardware interfaces.
Our key offerings include:
- Building native applications
- Cross platform developments
- Operating systems porting/drivers’ development
- UI/UX designing
- Building key frameworks/libraries
- Communication NFC, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, GSM, GPRS, CDMA, 3G
- Secure communication Cryptography – DES, RSA, MD5, AES, Digital signatures – DSA / RSA
- Sensor integration Gyroscope, accelerometer, magnetometer
- Core development Non-blocking IO, MVC architecture
- Web services integration HTTP, SOAP, REST, JSON
- Database SQLite, Embedded SQL server
MosChip has designed, developed, tested and deployed numerous Android Apps. MosChip has developed apps for application in wearables, logistics, medical electronics, energy monitoring, industrial/home automation, connected cards, productivity monitoring, social networking etc. Our team has expertise in Android Software Development Kit (SDK), Android Media APIs, Location-based service APSs, Wi-Fi APIs, Android Security Architecture, OpenGL, 3D graphics, and other technologies which are essential to build android apps. Our key development includes:
- Optimized graphics development powered by a custom 2D graphics library; 3D graphics based on the OpenGL specification.
- Use of SQLite for structured data storage.
- Use of media support for common audio, video, & image formats (MPEG4, H.264, MP3, AAC, AMR, JPG, PNG, GIF)
- Extensive use GSM Telephony (hardware dependent), Bluetooth, EDGE, 3G, and WiFi (hardware dependent).
- Applications using Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and communication with iBeacons / BLE tags are enablers to advanced applications commerce, industrial and medical applications.
- Use of camera, GPS, compass, and accelerometer (hardware dependent).
- Integration of multimedia applications such as YouTube to share videos.
- Data security using encryption techniques such as ARC4, RSA, AES, DES.
At MosChip we have extensive team of iOS developers working on integrated iOS solutions for various businesses and providing standalone applications for existing solutions. Our iOS technical competencies include:
- Core development
- Extensive knowledge of iOS SDK, Objective C and Xcode
- Custom application and widgets development
- Intuitive user interface with 2D /3D animation / graphics support
- Integration / porting / migration
- iPhone to iPad
- Android / Symbian to iOS
- Social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter
- Various other 3rd party web services / SOAP / XML
- Effective use of persistent data with SQLite and core data