Software Design & Development
MosChip team of embedded software developers has a few decades of collective experience in working with a range of platforms right from the lowest 8-bit microcontrollers to the powerful 64-bit cores including single-core/multi-core microprocessor variant. Our embedded firmware designs are incorporated in various complex embedded systems that are run by a very basic non-OS program or by full-fledged operation systems like Linux, Windows Embedded, and QNX etc. We have a well-established software development processes to cater to customer-specific requirements.
With our in-depth knowledge and understanding, we provide the following range of embedded software development services.
- Device driver’s development (Standalone, Operating System based).
- UART, I2C, SPI, 10/100/1000 Ethernet, CAN, USB.
- MIL-STD-1553, ARINC429.
- ADC, DAC, MEMORIES, GPIO, VME, cPCI, PCI.
- Application development using RTOS (Vx-Works, Lynx, Linux, QNX).
- Middleware development, customization, and integration in a product setting.
- Algorithm Implementation, Data Processing & Communication Applications.
- Disciplined development process: requirements tracking, source code control, unit testing and bug tracking.