Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) design services include high-density design, register-transfer level development and coding, functional verification, device fitting and timing closure, IP development and integration, turnkey designs and test suite development. MosChip´s team has an extended track record with FPGA technology from the major vendors, Altera and Xilinx for high-end FPGA projects and others like Microsemi for anti-fuse based FPGAs for automotive and aerospace applications.
Our experience with FPGA development includes design projects that conform to the DO-254 requirements for flight-based systems that complies to the design assurance level (DAL).
MosChip performs product design including FPGA. Starting from your requirements we will participate in system design and develop FPGA architecture and VHDL code. With our extensive knowledge of the underlying electronic we will nicely perform the integration and we will perform testing and validation.
PGA Design Capabilities
- Concept to Product Realization
- Digital Design (uC/ DSP / ASIC / SoC/ FPGA)
- HDL Design, Verification & Validation, Synthesis & Implementation
- RTL Design Entry using VHDL and Verilog
- Low Power Designs
- Handling of High-end FPGAs
- Soft Processor Implementation
- ASIC Prototyping
- HW and SW based System Designs
- Verilog, System Verilog, C/C++, Assembly, PLI/VPI, OVM/UVM and Scripting
- ASIC design, integration, verification, synthesis, design closure, power and package analysis, pre & post validation
- FPGA Families: Xilinx, Altera …
- Single and Multi Clock Domain Logic
−Frequencies up to 500MHz
−PLL, DLL an DCM
- Soft Processor Interfaces
−NIOS, MicroBlaze & Power PC
−AMBA AXI, AHB, APB, VCI, etc.
- Bus Interfaces
−USB 2.0/3.0, OTG, PCI, PCIe Gen 1/2/3, CAN, SDIO
−SATA Host & Device Controller
−Ethernet (10/100/1000), TCP offload Engines
- Protocol Interfaces
−BT656, AC97, I2C, I2S, SPI, SDIO, UART, IrDA, Parallel port
- Memory Controllers & Interfaces
−SRAM, DRAM DDR1/2/3, LPDDR Flash, CFD, SD Card …
- Voltage Levels
−ECL, LVDS, LVCMOS, LVTTL …
- Operating Voltages
−1v to 5v
- Display Controller
− HDMI (Digital), LCD, LVDS, MIPI, CSI, DSI
- Storage Security: IEEE-P1619 compliant XTS-AES
The flexibility of programmable logic in FPGAs is increasing demand for their use in a variety of products, from mobile phone base stations to high-end televisions. Coupled with the increases in complexity and size against a background of constant price erosion, FPGAs in particular, have moved from being used merely for “glue logic” to forming the core of many electronic systems.