Established in 1999, MosChip is the First Fabless Semiconductor company publicly traded in India with approx.20 years of experience. MosChip is a semiconductor and system design company with a focus on Turnkey ASICs, Mixed Signal IP, Semiconductor & Product Engineering and IoT solutions catering to Aerospace & Defence, Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Medical and Networking & Telecommunications.
Over the past 2 decades, MosChip has developed and shipped millions of connectivity ICs. MosChip’ s IoT solutions like Smart Lighting, Smart Metering and Asset Tracking are successfully deployed in volume.
Empowering people. Expanding possibilities
- 20+ years of product development experience.
- Achieved “first-pass silicon success” across 100+ ASIC tape-outs.
- Expertise ranging from 500nm to the latest 7/10/14/16nm FinFET & SOI process nodes.
- Very strong RTL Design, Design Verification, Physical Design and Analog Layout Team
- Engaged in complex chip designs extending to 100+ million gates.
- Largest team of Analog Layout / Physical design team with steady growth.
- Expertise in managing end-to-end product life cycles, from concept to design, build, test, release, and support.
- Trusted verification eyes to develop your standards, protocols, and test infrastructures, whereas product companies only focus on design and development.
- Developed and integrated several Verification IPs. Pioneered and deployed several traditional and advanced Digital, MS, and LP methodologies.
- Designed, developed, and sold approximately 8 million connectivity (PCI, USB, PCIe) chips.
- Developed SOCs for networking and storage domain. Single point of accountability for (system development) hardware, software, QA/-testing and sustenance engineering.
- Early adopters of advanced ASIC verification methodologies such as VMM, OVM, and UVM bringing about reusability and scalability
In The News
MosChip Institute of Silicon Systems (M-ISS) is the first in the nation to train 500 Analog Layout Engineers and assisted them in getting jobs at the leading semiconductor companies.
UltraSoC selects MosChip to support its growth in India
UltraSoC announced that it has appointed MosChip as its technical sales representative in India, as part of a program to support the rapidly developing global market for its embedded analytics technology.
MosChip Semiconductor Technology, a Hyderabad-based leading Semiconductor & IoT technology company, has approved definitive agreements/arrangements for the acquisition of four companies and appointed Mr. Venkata Sudhakar Simhadri as the CEO.
MosChip signs MOU for implementation of CCMS Solution for Smart Center at Amaravathi, AP
MosChip signed a binding MOY for the establishment and maintenance of Smart Center with Centralized Command and Monitoring System
MosChip, a Hyderabad-based leading Semiconductor Company informs that its US subsidiary has entered in to an Agreement with one of its valuable partners in the US to produce and support a custom silicon solution for its digital cinema product.
MosChip Semiconductor Technology, a Hyderabad-based semiconductor company, today announced that it has signed final agreements for the acquisition of three companies
Techwave has launched an open offer to acquire 26 per cent stake in electronic chip design firm Moschip Semiconductor Technology for about Rs 20.7 crore
Electronics and Semiconductor Association (IESA), today announced Ram Reddy as an Executive Council Member, effective immediately.
Want to write a story on MosChip Technologies Limited?
For Management Interviews, Profiles, or any company news, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. Our Marketing Team will reach out to you for more information.