Qualification: Bachelors or Masters (Computer/Electronics Engineering)
Experience: 3-6 Yrs
- Experience in hardware and software implementation
- Experience on 32 bit controller board support package development.
- Communication Protocol like PCIE, I2C, Ethernet and UART, good debug skills.
- Experience in C, C++, server applications
- ARM architecture, Infineon Tricore, Freescale controller, TI Development Platform.
- Experience in eclipse compiler platform, version control software
- Working experience in C and C++ software programming..
- Working experience in RTOS development, infield firmware update, Linker, ISR and Assembly language.
- Design and develop embedded firmware for microcontroller-based PCIE Products.
- Support project initiatives collaborating with the rest of the Hardware design team ensuring that development milestones and deadlines are met.
- Define and implement high performance software by leveraging a strong understanding of embedded hardware design.
- Be a contributor in developing an environment of continuous improvement across product lines and development groups.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth analysis of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results when validating/debugging new SoCs