Mesh network has emerged as one of the most accepted and leading choice for all big shot companies in the IT field. Wireless network as also evolved as a foremost preference. This is due to the robust power of communication with least human interference. Currently there has been different mesh protocol IT the market. Few of them are ZigBee mesh and the DigiMesh. And as every other thing, even these have their own individual benefits and drawbacks.
Smartt Mesh protocol by MosChip have been developed in such a manner that it has the ability to overcome the drawbacks of ZigBee Mesh. And thus, the product has a lot better features like, light weight, robust and more energy efficient. These Smartt Mesh has been further been extended in various domains. These includes: smart lighting, smart metering, medical wearables, industrial automation, renewable energy management solutions. Apart from all these, it is also being used in different other IoT applications.
MosChip have integrated a wide variety of sensors. These are motion sensors, heart beat sensors, pulse oximeters, accelerometers and light sensors. Devices integrated have been both battery operated and A.C. supplied devices.
- Customizable hops for longer reach
- Over the air firmware upgrade without extra memory
- Various application areas
- Energy efficient
- Small data footprint
- Supports up to 500 devices in single network
- Frequency agnostic, works on Sub1 and 2.4 GHz
- Self-healing and self-forming capabilities
- AES 128-bit encryption
- Code size less than 64KB
- 45mA peak current; 3.3V peak voltage
- 600-meter line of sight range
- Tens of kilometre in range with hops