Brighter Savings with our CCMS
- Group Street Lighting Solution
Save up to 30% on Energy Consumption with our
Centralized Monitoring & Control System
Group Lighting Control (CCMS-GLC)
Our CCMS-GLC solution offers a complete feeder panel for a group of street lights. Typically, a group of 30-50 lighting poles is connected to the feeder panel which is further connected to the internet using a 2.5G/4G network. This solution enables automatic group-based monitoring and control of the lighting in an area.
- The solution enables control of multiple street lights from one or three-phase feeders
- The solution offers 2 electricity-saving modes:
- Time-based scheduling for ON/OFF control.
- Astronomical clock supporting sunrise/sunset based scheduling for different seasons and locations
- Schedule which can be monitored and changed via SMS or the internet.
- Our smart street lighting solution triggers alerts via SMS/Email in case of any abnormalities like lamp failure, power failure, abnormal power usage, etc.
- The solution helps reduce electricity consumption by up to 30%, which results in less carbon footprint.
- Gives access to detailed energy consumption reports helping our customers make better and informed decisions.
- The solution can be tailored as per the requirements from design to delivery for the OEMs and system integrators.
- The secure cloud-based application collects real-time data for further data analysis.
- The solution supports a mobile application for a user-friendly interface and instant alerts in case of abnormalities.
- Users can access daily/monthly/weekly reports for phase-wise electricity consumption, ON/OFF audit reports, and fault & error notification.
How Does this Work?
- A single electronic control unit is installed at the feeder level for single or three phases.
- Lights are operated as per the pre-defined schedule. The schedule can also be derived from the astronomical clock or light sensors.
- Constant automatic monitoring to detect events like tamper, power loss, faulty lights, power theft, etc. to generate alerts using SMS/email
- The panel then continuously monitors to detect events like tamper, power loss, faulty lights, power theft, etc., and generates alerts sending SMS/email.