PCB CAD Engineer
Experience: 4 to 6 years
Qualification: B.E. / B. Tech in “Electronics” or “Electronics & Telecommunication”, Diploma in Electronics.
Job Description: PCB Layout design experience in AC, DC, RF, Analog, High Speed Digital, and High Voltage systems boards. Responsible for PCB board layout using Cadence Allegro layout / PADS.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Should have design experience with PCB design package like Cadence Allegro / PADS.
- Should have thorough knowledge and experience including schematic capture, layout, routing, symbol and footprint creation, generation of Gerber files, assembly drawings and other required PCB fabrication drawings and files and BOM as required.
- Should be able to handle PCB Layout individually from Placement to Gerber
- The PCB Designer / Layout Engineer will work directly with the design engineers
- A candidate with a solid understanding of PCB design and electronic packaging including electrical, electronic and mechanical. Areas to include: AC, DC, RF, Analog, High Speed Digital, and High Voltage systems.
- Experience with layout of high-density TQFP/BGA/QFN packages is desired.
Work with PCB fabricators to resolve DFM or other manufacturing related issues.
- Understanding of EMI / EMC issues and solving in Layout
- Knowledge of PADS PCB Layout tools will be an added advantage
- Good understanding of IPC standards