Job Title: Graphics Compiler Tester
Experience: 2 to 4 Years
The Graphics Compiler Tester understands the client requirements (explicit and implicit) from the specifications to create and execute test cases. The tester will collaborate with developers positively to maintain the quality of the product as per the client requirements and functional standards.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for testing, filing bugs, triaging of issues of high-performance production level on C/C++ compilers.
- Actively involved in performance benchmarking and compiler optimization.
- Works closely with Compiler development team, performance analysts, and the Compiler support organization.
- Debug and analyze the test cases, generate test reports through automation.
- 2 to 4 Years’ experience with graphics compiler testing domain.
- Experience with testing on Android or Windows devices.
- Good C/C++ programming skills.
- Must have any scripting (Perl/Python) skills in the testing environment.
- Experience with test methodology and test processes, including requirements collection and test plan development, testing automation and verification techniques.
- Experience of Software Releases, Integration, and configuration management process/tools (Git, Gerrit, make, JIRA, Perforce, etc.)
- The good debugging experience is required.
- Good understanding of different phases of the modern compiler.
- Good understanding of system toolchains like, compiler, linker, assembler, etc.
Good knowledge of, Mobile testing environment is a plus.