Job Title: Audio Developer
Experience: 2 to 4 Years
Audio Developer will own the audio ecosystem through development, testing, and support. Audio Developer will orchestrate sound interfaces, device drivers, utilities and hardware for better control and performance of audio systems.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and implementation of Linux based audio HAL modules.
- Writing drivers like ALSA driver for Audio codec applications on I2S, SSP Audio interface.
- Develop drivers, middleware, and interfaces to user-space applications for the audio subsystem
- Design and Develop embedded system application in C/C++ languages.
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in Audio Development team.
- Strong programming skills in C or C++.
- Experience with Audio and Linux Fundamentals, Pulse audio, HALs.
- Experience working with Media Player, Media Recorder, Audio/Video encode and decode.
- Experience in the audio driver, ALSA.
- Good debugging experience across SW Layers.
Exposure to Android, Tizen or related multimedia stacks is essential.