ASIC Verification Manager
Hyderabad, Bangalore -Full Time
: 12 to 15 years
Master’s/ Bachelor’s in Engineering with Specialization in Electronics and
We are looking for a person who is ready to drive SOC/IP verification activities.
As a leader, the candidate will work in developing the SV/UVM environment and its components from scratch. Exposure to memory controllers like DDR4, RLDRAM, QDR is preferable. Coverage, system Verilog assertions, formal tools and serial protocol expertise is expected.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop block and system-level test benches and verification environments using Verilog/System Verilog, C/C++, System C, UVM/OVM/VVM and/or other verification languages as appropriate.
- Develop support utilities for verification automation, test bench automation, regression and other verification enhancements to improve productivity and functional coverage.
- Experience in ASIC/SoC verification activities and should have participated in successful completion of at least one ASIC/SoC project from Specifications to Silicon.
- Must have good understanding of embedded processor based SoC architecture and must have completed verification of one or more embedded processor based SoC.
- Good understanding of ARM processor architecture is plus. Must be knowledgeable on ASIC verification methodologies and levels – functional, RTL, gate level, Low power and processor
verification. Must have experience in developing BFM and functional models in Verilog/System Verilog/ UVM/OVM/VVM.
- Proven experience of the design verification methodologies such as UVM/OVM/VVM, assertion- based coverage driven verification (code & functional coverage), constraint random test generation.
- Must have experience in Make and proficient in scripting using Perl, Tcl, etc.
- Must have worked on developing verification environment and test cases
- Must have conducted functional simulations, exposure to functional coverage and bug management schemes.
- Protocol Knowledge on PCIe, USB2.0/3.0, Ethernet and LPDDR2/DDR3 is added advantage.
- Self-motivation, flexibility, with strong inter-personal skills
- Good communication skills, oral and written.
- Good people management skills.
- Should have experience in managing a team size of 10 to 12, in the role of a Manager.