Analog Layout Engineer
Experience: 3 to 10 years
Qualification: B.E. / B. Tech in “Electronics” or “Electronics & Telecommunication”
Job Description: Deep understanding and Managing layout projects of complex Analog and Mixed Signal blocks such as ADC, DAC, Integer & Fractional PLL, Ring Oscillator, LC VCO, CDRs, SerDes, HDMI, Serial I/Os, LVDS, PMIC, DC-DC Buck, Boost & Buck-Boost converters and LDO
Roles and Responsibilities
- Expertise in High Speed, Low Voltage and Low Power CMOS layout design techniques.
- Exposure to technology different nodes.
- Expertise in Layout Design tools such as Virtuoso, Virtuoso-XL
- Exposure to Calibre, Hercules and Assura.
- Critical layouts such as PLL, DLL, LNA, VGA, ADC, LDO.
- Should be able to adapt to new technologies/tools/flows quickly.
- Maintaining and modifying PDKs.
- Exposure to digital place & route.
- Ability to interface with different teams and prioritize work based on project needs.
- Good Understanding on signal flow, Clock Routing, Shielding, Load Cap reduction techniques, power & ground structure, Bias signal routing.
- Good debugging skills in all physical verification checks like LVS, DRC, DFM, ANTENNA, ERC, SOFT, OPC etc.
- Good CMOS and Analog circuit and layout fundaments
- Strong basics in process technology, fabrication techniques.
- Exposure to different technology nodes.
- Exposure to Calibre, PVS, Hercules and Assura.
- Critical layouts such as Bandgap, PLL, DLL, LNA, VGA, ADC, LDO, Serdes
- Good written and oral communication skills. Ability to clearly document plans.